COMP Cams® Chrysler Hemi Phaser Camshafts utilize Variable Valve Timing (VVT) technology to maximize power and performance in stock and street/strip applications.
The new Hemi engines from Chrysler are great power plants straight from the factory, with technology that allows the camshaft to move in real time. Instead of scrapping this advanced system, COMP Cams® has embraced it with a new line of aftermarket Hemi specific cams. These patent pending Hemi Phaser Camshafts work with phaser limiters or locks to fully utilize Chrysler’s Variable Valve Timing (VVT) technology, which allows the camshaft to pick up torque in the low end of the engine while maintaining power up high. Made from a billet core, these hydraulic roller cams are engineered tough enough to handle 5.7L and 6.4L Hemi street /strip engines. Their unique design maintains piston to valve clearance while enabling high performance lobes utilizing VVT, making them perfect for late model Dodge Challengers, Dodge Chargers, Chrysler 300s, Jeeps, Dodge trucks and Mopar crate engines with VVT. The camshafts are available as both custom and three different off-the-shelf grinds dependent upon engine type for improved performance over OEM options. COMP Cams® Phaser Limiter or Lock Kits limit the degree of maximum cam phasing to 14 crank degrees (7 cam degrees) and are required for use.
Additional Parts Included:
- 1 of COMP Cams Hemi Phaser "270" Camshaft 09-14 Challenger, Charger, 300 5.7L, 392/6.4L ($679.88 value!)
- 1 of Comp Cams Phase Limiter and Lock Kit 09-14 Challenger, Charger, 300 5.7L, 392/6.4L ($84.88 value!)
- 1 of Manley Titanium Valve Spring Retainers ($220.88 value!)
- 1 of Manley Valve Spring Cups and Locators ($72.88 value!)
- 1 of PSI 1515 Valve Springs ($265.88 value!)